RAILSO.COM may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
RAILSO.COM is committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. Should we ask You to provide certain information by which You can be identified when using this website, then You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal data will be processed by RAILSO.COM through the use of both paper and electronic instruments, in compliance with current safety standards. The personal information You provide will be included in a digital archive for the purposes of:
- The development, compliance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchased or of any other agreement between You and us.
- Attending to Your queries and requests
- Providing You with information about the products of RAILSO.COM or of any other company belonging to So Magazine S.r.l. including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS).
RAILSO.COM owned by So Magazine Srl, Via S. Martino della battaglia, 5a - 25121 - Brescia - Italy - P.iva: 03253930170 being in charge of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of Your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a letter to the above referred address for the attention of “Marketing office – Processing Data Manager”.
RAILSO.COM informs that users can exercise their rights under Article 7 D. Decree Law 196/2003 set below in its essential parts. Users have the right to require RAILSO.COM the following information:
- confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him/her are in RAILSO.COM data warehouse
- the clear communication of requested data and its source
- the reason and purpose of their existence and their use
The Inquiry listed above may be renewed with a minimum of 90 days, except for the following cases:
- cancellation or modification of such data due to violation of the law
- deletion of data that can not be used for the purpose for which they were collected
We may collect information about Your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is for statistical data about how You browse our Website.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about Your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard-drive.
Cookies help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us:
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns
- To store information about Your preferences, and so allow us to customize our Website according to Your individual interests.
- To speed up Yur searches
- To recognize You when You return to our site
Information as per leg. Decree 196/2003.
Purpose and procedures for processing personal data.
The personal data that you provide of your own free will, will be used to provide commercial and/or promotional information, with your express consent. The data will be processed for each of the above purposes using paper, automated and computerised methods, ordinary and electronic mail, telephone (including automatic calls, sms and mms messaging, etc.) And fax.
Consequences of failure to provide data.
Providing personal data is never compulsory, but without the data marked with an asterisk as “obligatory”, it will not be possible to provide the service requested. However, failure to provide data not marked as “obligatory” will not prevent the service from being rendered.
Persons who may handle your data.
Your personal data that are collected via this application, may be handled by people responsible for processing them, even from outside the company, and those responsible for providing the service requested and the envisaged marketing activities, and by the person(s) responsible for processing or by companies to which the data are disclosed as indicated below.
Persons to whom your data may be disclosed.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal requirements, to respect orders issued by public authorities or to exercise a legal right.
Data controller and process manager.
Data processing is controlled by the marketing office of so magazine srl with registered offices in via rail via san martino della battaglia, 5/a 25100 brescia, italy.